Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I {Heart} Owls.

This week has found me recuperating from my second bout of pneumonia. I had it last summer and I was shocked to find out I have it again.

Griffin and I are laying low and taking it easy while I'm on the road to recovery. Though he is going to a local pool with friends of ours today. I'm so lucky to have such good friends that will offer to pick him up and let him enjoy some fun time while I stay home and rest.


While I've been stuck in the house I've created some super cute new owl paper embellishments.

I {LOVE} Owls so much ... I'm not quite sure why. I think it stems from my childhood. I'm a child of the 70's and they were certainly very popular back in the day. I was thrilled when they were once again so popular!

The above picture shows the colors I have available. I have some cute little sayings to go along with them and also multi colored packs.

If you stop by my Etsy Shop by clicking HERE you can see all that I have available.

You can also bookmark www.missymadeit.com as that is a direct link to my Etsy Shop.

If you have a moment I would love for you to stop by and take a look ...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

These are absolutely adorable I love that you are offering them in a array of different color. Good Job!

I am sorry you were sick again, I (knock on wood) have been lucky this year with my whole family. Glad you are doing better.

Bonnie said...

I can't beleive you have pneumonia again. I hope you get over it quickly. And it is nice to have friends that will take Griffin for some fun times while you get some much needed rest. I love the owls, they are so cute. Owls are a favorite of Diana's too.