Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

Happy New Year 2016 ~ we look forward to the New Year! I've made a few 'resolutions' ~ get healthier, get organized in our home, disciple more and grow in my photography skills

One of my resolutions for 2016 is to grow in my photography skills. I spent the day reading 'Canon 70D for Dummies'. I really want to get my camera off the automatic settings and move fully over to manual. There is SO much to learn and remember ~ aperature, shutter speed, ISO. I'm wondering if I will ever remember it all! This is a photograph I captured of my husband and son on New Year's Eve. I love taking photographs of them!





















We had our traditional black eyed peas for dinner last night. Actually, my family prefers field peas, they are so yummy! We also enjoyed ham, mashed potatos, collard greens and the one of the BEST and most yummiest things in the world ~ fried hoe cake that my husband makes!

No comments: