Friday, June 03, 2011

My How He's Grown.

This is a picture I took of Griffin August 23rd of last year ...


He was headed off to his first day of kindergarten


Over the years we've kept a growth chart of sorts on the laundry room door frame

I knew he had grown quite a bit but when I measured him this morning I was *so* surprised to see he has grown over three inches since school started!


I took this picture of him this morning before we left for school ... he's so excited to go to school today. I let him wear his slippy shoes which made him even happier.

He's sad school is out for the summer because he LOVES Mrs. Gordon and his classmates so much. But, he is looking forward to the summer and lots of fun in the sun!

So ... happy last day of kindergarten little man.

I love you!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You really can tell he's grown. It's always bittersweet when school gets out for the summer. But you know you guys are going to be doing lots of FUN things.