Thursday, March 17, 2011

Raggedies Are Back!

It's hard to believe it's been 14 years since I've been selling my handmade paper piecing online.

Over the years I've experimented with many different designs and ideas.

One of the first paper piecings I ever sold was a Raggedy Doll. It's been awhile since I've listed anything raggedy so I decided to create an updated version of an old friend.


This is my Custom Name Raggedy Doll Girl. She's available in my
MY EBAY STORE ~ WWW.MISSYMADEIT.COM.


You can also find my Custom Name Raggedy Doll Boy there too!

You can choose the name or phrase you would like printed on the circle as long as it will fit in the 1" space.

Please stop by
Missy Made It! for these and other cute handmade paper piecings!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You know I've always loved Raggedy Ann and Andy and yours have always been so cute. Love, love, love them.