Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland.

Wow ... they are calling this the blizzard of 2009.

We've gotten about 16" of snow and it is simply wonderful!


Saturday we went outside to play in the snow. It was fluffy and beautiful.


This is what a boy looks like after being thrown in the snow by Daddy.


I tried to build a snowman ... the snow was fluffy and wouldn't pack very well. So, we are calling this my snowblob.


The sweetest of boys with Mommy's snowblob.


And another of my sweet boy.


Mike shoveling the steps ...


The snow was DEEP!


Griffin and Mommy ...


And finally inside after getting all the layers of snow gear off ... I love this. Lazy playing in front of the fireplace.

Happy Snow Day to you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Missy. Hope you are stocked up on groceries you might be home awhile...

Terri

Bonnie said...

What gorgeous pictures...I'm so jealous. I just love the snow like that. I read a few more of your blogs now that my computer doesn't have a virus anymore. I love the picture of your house all lit up with snow. BEAUTIFUL!

Cecile said...

You are living the dream with all of that beauty surrounding you:)enjoy some for us:)

Cole M. said...

The snow is beautiful.I wish we had some here.merry christmas.

Wendy said...

This is so Beautiful! I think it snowed all around us and we barely got a dusting. Please enjoy all the fun that goes along with kids and snow for all of us!!

Signed,
Jealous in Sunny Suffolk!