Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally ... A Haircut!

Griffin has avoided getting a "real" haircut for a couple of months.

The last time we trimmed his bangs and around his ears was Easter Sunday.


He was beginning to look a little bit like Shaggy ... so Sunday night Mike whipped out the clippers to give him a trim.


Well ... we decided to go all out and give him a new, fresh summer 'do!

He has very thick, straight hair. I always like when he has longer hair ... but I tell you ... with this new haircut ... I'm thinking shorter is better!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Gotta Love a summer haircut, short and no trouble!!

Very Cute!

Mandy said...

I love it, but he is a cutie anyway.

Judi said...

He looks so grown up!! We use to shave my sons hair ever summer. He loved it.

Bonnie said...

Nice haircut....he'll be feeling better with less hair.

Sue said...

He looks cute no matter what his hair looks like.
My son begged me every summer for a "buzz cut"...meaning we all but shaved his head. lol

Teresa J said...

He looks so handsome with that haircut! I love it!

Colleen Wms said...

Cute haircut.
I know that before I had Eddie's hair cut on a regular basis, before he was 2 I think, people started telling me that mommas never want to get their baby boy's first haircut because then he starts to look more like a little boy and less like her baby boy.
They were so right.