Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow & A Woo Hoo.

We had snow yesterday ... it still amazes me that I live in an area of the country where it snows! I will always be a Florida girl at heart ... but I'm kind of loving this beautiful white dusting of snow.

And the "woo hoo" of the day ... Griffin took a good loooooong nap yesterday. I was able to get some work done!! Yippeeeee!!!

We are going to Chuck E. Cheese today for a birthday celebration ... it's my friend/neighbor Cyndi's birthday and her boys (Jack & Harry) thought it would be fun to go there. I totally agree! It will be our first Chuck E. Cheese experience!! Will let you know how it went tomorrow!!

And look ...

I've added some new things to
MY EBAY STORE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I recieved the lovely valentine bear yesterday and your work is awesome I love the piece and appreciate it so much I have made the tear bears with mulberry before but mine are not as cute as yours(my son says the bear looks like a dog)!!!
Have fun at Chuck E Cheese. My son loved it at that age and he still does and he is 9.We would love a little snow down in Savannah at least for the kids to see.
Have a great day.
Cecile