Friday, October 19, 2007

Dale Jr Layout.


I *love* this layout ... when I was pregnant with Griffin, as an inside joke we called him "Dale Jr".

I may be sharing a little bit "too" much information ... but Griffin was conceived on May 15, 2004. That night we went to the Nascar race in Richmond and Dale Jr. won. So ... he was Dale Jr. until we met him on February 7, 2005 and then he became known as our sweet little Griffin Michael.

I love these pictures sooo much! My friend Cyndi gave us the Dale Jr. Boyd's Bear as a baby shower gift and I happened to find a matching Dale Jr. outfit for Griffin to wear. He was only 2 months old in these pictures.


My scanner did something funky when it scanned ... it put this bright looking streak down the left side of the layout ... when I have time, I will try to get a better picture of it and repost it.

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ... don't forget to post a comment under ROLL CALL to be entered into a drawing for a surprise gift!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Is that his autograph too?

Susie Q said...

This is just too precious!! I adore this!
And I was so tickled to see you had been able to visit! Don't worry...if you can't, I understand! I will still drop by here to see ya'll!

Give that little G/Dale Jr. a kiss from me!

Love,
Sue

Sue said...

AWWWWWW..so sweet! I love that you are journaling as if you are talking to Griffin. Are you doing an album to give him when he's grown? I started one for each of my kids...don't know if I'll EVER finish them..lol

Andi said...

Missy, you're doing such a great job making layouts for Griffin/Dale Jr. This one is precious...and what a sweet story!

Nonie said...

Too cute!

Sheila said...

That is so adorable, and a cute story!

Jolene George said...

LOL! Love that you called him Dale Jr. Cute layout. He was a cute baby...and now he's a cute toddler.

angelsamoungus said...

Love the pics. so cute.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Well said.