Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Still Here!

Hey everyone ... sometimes life gets so busy with the ordinary we just don't have time to blog.

Nothing exciting has been happening here ... just staying busy being a wife and mom. Everytime I think I have something to blog about ... I just can't seem to get to it. So I'm sitting here updating my blog with NOTHING to say ... but hello!

Oh ... I do have one thing to say ... Dancing with the Stars ... can you believe Joey and Kym were in the bottom two? Crazy!! I hope Apolo and Julianne win ... they are the BEST in my opinion. And Bruno's comments to Billy Ray (the whole crap thing) was totally unnecessary. Okay ... so if I can't blog about something fun and exciting ... I will blog about one of my favorite TV shows.

I haven't had alot of time to visit my blogger friends either ... maybe I will soon. Please know even though I haven't been by for a visit I'm still thinking about you!!

Take care everyone!

5 comments:

TK Angels said...

Ahh I agree with Dancing With The Stars. I like Joey, But I believe that Apolo should win.

As for American Idol? Go Jordin.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was disappointed that Joey was in the botton.
I love Joey, Ian is on the sucky side now, and Laila (sp??) is good and Apolo is okay. I just wish he'd clean up his appearance. He looks so dirty all the time.

I've said Jordin from get go on AI...she's good. BUT my local radio station is wondering if she's getting votes because her Dad is an ex-Giants player??? I don't think so but they did

Jolene George said...

Good to see you Missy. I'm glad things are busy but good, although I miss you and I miss seeing pictures of the adorable little G man. :o)

Susie Q said...

Hi Missy! I am sending hugs your way...and to Mike and that sweet little smile maker, Griffin, too.

You just post when you can...we miss you but we understand! Family takes first place!

Have a great rest of the week!

Love,
Sue

Andi said...

Hey Missy!!! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. That was so very sweet of you. I've always considered myself to be the fortunate one to count you as my friend.

As for Dancing With The Stars...I really like Joey's personalty and think he's a great dancer. Apolo is the better dancer but I understand Jen's comment...he does sometimes look a little greasy or something. Must be the hair gel and those chin whiskers! Of course I remember Ian from his 90210 days and like him but think he should go next. And I really like Laila since she's the "last woman standing" on the show.

As for AI...big Jordin fan here!