Sunday, December 03, 2006

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ... LOL ... just kidding. I really want to put up our Christmas Tree, but Mike is outside helping our neighbor men fix our road. I really want to tell you what kind of road it is ... but my brain is NOT working. I keep coming up with the word "granite", but I know that's not it. It's the big rocks they put down ... when I think of what it's called I will let you know. It's really a mess with holes and stuff and it really needs to be fixed before the snow comes this year. Three of our neighbor men were outside working on it and Mike saw them and felt it was his duty to go help.

I really love that about him. The Christmas Tree can wait.

Doing neighborly stuff and getting our road repaired is much more important. I haven't taken pictures because my husband would KILL me ... but they all look so cute out there on their individual tractors doing their thing. Good quality "man" stuff.

2 comments:

Andi said...

We can call the "wahm-biew-lance" together!!! My husband is in his recliner watching football with the dog in his lap. The Christmas tree is in the stand...in the living room and it has water. It's now my job to put the lites on it and decorate it. Problem is...we have no lights. Last year we had a pre-lit tree and we decided to go live this year. When I suggested running back to Wal-Mart for lights...I got the "look"!!! So...I will decorate the rest of the house for now and get lights tomorrow! It is just December 3rd...It's been later than that in the past before I've had the tree decorated.

Guess the men have to have their time...whatever it is they're doing!

Jolene George said...

I think that's great that he's willing to go out and help. It goes to show that he has great charachter. You've got a good husband and the tree will go up soon enough. I've done mine for years. Mark doesn't like doing tree's or house lights. My son Chad normally does my lights on the house, but since he's gone they're still not done.