Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Garth Lover ...

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a HUGE fan of Garth Brooks. Wellll .... we have another Garth fan on our hands ...

The other day Garth Brooks was on Sesame Street. Griffin stopped what he was doing and started dancing and clapping while Garth and the monsters were singing.

Here's proof ...




AFTERNOON UPDATE ...
I just have to share this. I have Griffin's monitor on upstairs and he's just waking up from his nap. We have the radio on in his room when he's sleeping. Anyway ... guess the song that is playing RIGHT now? He's waking up to Garth Brook's "If Tomorrow Never Comes". That was our wedding song. I just thought this was a pretty cool thing since I had just blogged about us loving Garth. TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTEEEE!

Andi said...

How adorable!!! He's really concentrating on that show! Being a Garth fan must run in the family!

Jolene George said...

That is so sweet! Who doesn't love Garth?! :o)

Anonymous said...

Griffin....you're a man after my own heart!! Garth has always been my cup of tea!!!