Thursday, October 20, 2005

My First Post - October 20th!

I've wanted to create a blog for awhile now ... so today I took the time to do it! Although my life is not very exciting, I think it's a great way to get to know people and share thoughts. So, today ... it's the first day of my blog! Here goes ...

This morning started out GREAT! Griffin (my 8 month old) and I were taking our dog Wyatt for his early morning walk. We have woods across the road and I hurt stomping going on. I looked closely and I saw a deer. Then I saw running ... 2 more deer! We saw a total of 3 deer this morning. Of course we know there are deer around here, however we rarely see them on our property. It was very cool because Griffin saw deer for the first time! What was truly amazing is they actually stood still so we could see them.

The leaves are beginning to change ... fall is definately in the air. October is my very favorite month of the entire year. I just love fall colors, fall smells, pumpkins, etc.

Well ... that's it for my first post ...

No comments: