Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Over the years I've blogged about my family, our adventures and the handmade items I design

I originally began this blog as a 'scrapbook' for our son Griffin.
Knowing how important documenting memories and having photos are I blogged often.
Currently my blog focuses on my handmade banners + confetti designs

If you have an interest in a custom banner, confetti or other party goods please contact me!
Browse through my posts and, you will find a category section to the right for easy navigation
If you are interested in a custom design ~ I would love to work with you!

You can click on any photo for a larger view
To see more items when you reach the bottom of the page click OLDER POSTS.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you have ~ mgmh@aol.com

My price list can be found here for easy reference

Please LIKE Me On Facebook!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gracie's Birthday Banner + Gift Package

For our friend Gracie's birthday party I designed a hot pink birthday banner with touches of the rainbow for embellishment

Since I have a son and rarely get to make anything girly, girl I took this opportunity to make an over-the-top girly birthday gift bag for her

No comments: